Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Kaiwan in the Community
Putting my two cents in here as someone who interacts with Kaiwan daily.

Kaiwan, I know that I have personally given you verbal warns about the jokes several times, as I have with anyone else but especially when we have minors on. The biggest problem I've had when she plays is when she begins going back and forth with other members playing on the server, the constant fights make it more difficult to juggle staffing but I have noticed that you have recently calmed down with them.

Personally, I don't think she deserves a ban, I completely agree with what laced said in saying that she gets antagonized by members of the community and that's because she gives them the reaction they want. She just needs to calm down with the arguments she has with other community members and for the love of god we need to determine a hard line with sexual jokes on the server, I'm not saying that we should crack down as hard as they do on PH, but with the amount of minors who frequent the server and the amount of people who are generally uncomfortable with sexual jokes/discussions it would be easier to just have a hard line on where we stop the jokes. That's where I have found difficulty in dishing out punishments for these jokes, we have never really established a guideline for what we think is okay and what is not.

TLDR; I dont think she deserves a ban but I have had my verbal warnings regarding the sexual comments seemingly brushed off by her, stop antagonizing her and Kaiwan stop fighting back with every person who wants a reaction out of you.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by dong - 10-01-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by Gabe - 10-01-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by Grump - 10-01-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by HONG - 10-01-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by Foxka - 10-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by Foxka - 10-01-2022, 08:10 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by jax - 10-01-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by moocow - 10-01-2022, 08:20 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by jax - 10-01-2022, 08:27 PM
RE: Addressing Kaiwan in the Community - by happy - 10-01-2022, 09:22 PM