Poll: Should Sprays be allowed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.00%
11 55.00%
No
45.00%
9 45.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the deal with Sprays?
I agree with disabling them, It's chaotic enough without them. As Rippe said, there are so many trolls that come on and do stuff like that. I think mods have enough to worry about.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(01-21-2017, 06:56 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 06:44 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 05:58 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: There would be too much hentai, because every one on this server is a fucking weaboo.

[Image: tumblr_lvc8hb626Q1qdlkgg.gif]

A. FUCKING. W E A B O O.

[Image: oh_hell_no.gif]
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
So you deny that you are a Weaboo??? @"❤ Miss Bunny ❤"
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-22-2017, 09:16 AM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: So you deny that you are a Weaboo??? @"❤ Miss Bunny ❤"

There's a difference between a weeaboo, a normal person, and a otaku. Weeaboo is someone that's like non-asian and they want to pretend to be some anime bitch and going like 'onii-chan'. Otaku is someone that learns about japanese history, anime and manga focuses, like who's the voice actor, artist, etc etc. I don't give a damn who voice them or how they were drawn. I only care that it's a good plot and that's it.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I have been roasted, I will now shut the fuck up. ( ° Ê– °)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-22-2017, 03:23 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 09:16 AM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: So you deny that you are a Weaboo??? @"❤ Miss Bunny ❤"

There's a difference between a weeaboo, a normal person, and a otaku. Weeaboo is someone that's like non-asian and they want to pretend to be some anime bitch and going like 'onii-chan'. Otaku is someone that learns about japanese history, anime and manga focuses, like who's the voice actor, artist, etc etc. I don't give a damn who voice them or how they were drawn. I only care that it's a good plot and that's it.

And a normal person doesnt watch anime XD
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(01-22-2017, 09:32 PM)tons4583 Wrote:

Actually they do. Anime means Cartoon in Japanese. So normal people do watch cartoon.
(01-22-2017, 09:34 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 09:32 PM)tons4583 Wrote:

Actually they do. Anime means Cartoon in Japanese. So normal people do watch cartoon.
(walks to the burn unit)
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
@"❤ Miss Bunny ❤" *types into google* how to roast anime haters. says "ahhh there we go".
Locking this thread cuz no sprays, and it's all just shitposts now anyway.