Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
g
im rand i like men

go kaiwan!
t6y7gf5urvhc yuhg7ijbtvyhgut7b6ijvf cyhu7gbi8 uhyj7nib8k oguhijykbn yhub7gin jkv8uhijkbyn
[Image: DnrMrGy.gif]
former admin2
[Image: berserk-skull-knight-anime-hug-mangal-wa...f-24542477]
A lot of older players (or people that have just been around and decided they wanted to reintroduce themselves) have been making new introductions lately. I'll follow suit.

Hi! I'm Laced Xanax. I'm [REDACTED], turning [REDACTED] on [REDACTED]

Until two days ago from the time of writing, I was a Moderator on our TTT server. A damn good one at that (or at least that's what I've been told.)

Some of the games I enjoy playing include: (but are not limited to)

Garry's Mod (sometimes, dogshit game but still fun with friends)
Rainbow Six Siege
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Brawlhalla
Town of Salem
Overwatch
Left 4 Dead 2
SCP: Secret Laboratory
and more!

I also have a really nice voice, so stop by in Discord to hear it sometime

I'm mainly making this to reintroduce myself to newer players. So come on, don't be a stranger, say hi!
(10-01-2022, 05:43 PM)Gabe Wrote: Overwatch

[Image: Q9ZpVH4.png]
former admin2
Besides the evidence of toxicity here there is more that cannot be shown. Some evidence involves users who we hoped to keep anonymous to
protect them from backlash. Other evidence cannot be captured. The offhand comments, the tone with which people speak, the short tempers.
Everyone knows how it is when someone is throwing shade. We all know the feeling. And that shade being thrown by a large group against single
individuals who won’t be a part of the hivemind is unacceptable. Making people feel unwanted because they don’t agree will not be tolerated.
ok, this is isi dsalbsaabdasd
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
P.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bring back godzilla and burnt victim
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...