Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPAH donor abuse
+1 for him having it be removed. He muted me and then started getting really weird in my PMs so I blocked him and unfriended him. Skullfire was sent a copy and paste of the chats he sent me. I will copy and paste them into here. This whole quote is him messaging this to me. I never replied to it.
"how come you said we wernt friends
nah i get it
you dont want to be mean
its fine we dont have to be friends
just the say it and we wont be friends"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2871421657
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2871421604

And here is the chats he sent me after I unfriended him. Its just weird and creepy cuz pretty sure hes a minor and I am pushing 30 so it made ME feel uncomfortable.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
i don't think he's trying to be creepy. i think he's just a kid
(10-04-2022, 07:23 PM)euphoria Wrote: i don't think he's trying to be creepy. i think he's just a kid
I get it but its weird to get that message as an older guy from a kid.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(10-04-2022, 06:59 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Claimed he was muting Swift cause they were friends but I messaged Swift and he said they really are not friends and basically that he did not want to be muted and shouldn't have been.
Oof.

In all seriousness, plus +1 for a strike. This seems to be a relatively recent phenomenon, so maybe an official "cut that shit out" would be a sufficient deterrent. After that, I'm definitely partial to a rank removal.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Per guidelines, the individual has been issued a one-week ban pending Admin's decision. This is the third instance, hence the 1 week ban (I kicked him after the instance I witnessed).
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-04-2022, 08:36 PM)Jammin Wrote: Per guidelines, the individual has been issued a one-week ban pending Admin's decision. This is the third instance, hence the 1 week ban (I kicked him after the instance I witnessed).
Almost enough time for Dink to actually demote him.
former admin2
-1 He beat me to a gag b4, show demonstrates a go getter's attitude
(10-05-2022, 03:35 PM)Killahsasasin Wrote: -1 He beat me to a gag b4, show demonstrates a go getter's attitude
go getter for the ultra rare grey rank of supporter :)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
bump!
(10-13-2022, 03:40 AM)Damien Wrote: bump!
why are you bumping he literally already got banned
[Image: gBkzZod.png]