Faber
Harmless_Potato
Corrilly

Reason to Ban:
Ghosting

Proof:
Link

Other:
They got scared away by player(s) announcing that staff had joined, so it's a short video. Hopefully it's enough though.
It's short but they made it super obvious (+1) to day ban.

That was a amusing littlie edit wen harmless potato called out that the mods are on I likes it.

As for Harmless Potato some one needs to have a talk to him about that kind of stuff he should know beater. (general statement I know you're aware of that Toaduh)
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
obvious ghosts r obvious.

+1 to ban.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
What’s the actual reason on voting on ghosting/hacking ban requests ?

I’ve always find that waste of time. Votes on ban request doesn’t really makes any sense
@Norm Minder

The vote itself means nothing really the admins decide on the ban itself it's just a nice net way for us to leave a comment on a request we have reviewed for myself personally I find it a good way to learn on how to spot the more obscure stuff or just things I don't understand there has been a few times I did not understand what was going on & 1 time I was just wrong.

So you can look at it as taken out 5 mints of your day out to help prepare myself for a bigger role some day wen I'm ready like Tmod/Mod.

All so sometimes you can add details to the report itself that the person doing the report did not think about but I don't think that had anything to do with your question.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Players banned a day for ghosting.

As for the "voting" on these ban requests. There's really not a whole lot of point to doing so. Reviewing evidence personally is a good way to learn and all but at the end of the day we really only look for extra evidence in replies unless there are complex issues that would require community vote. Stuff like: Harassment issues, etc.

Anyways thanks for the report and sorry for the delay in handling.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]