Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11OCT2022 WEEK CHIP TALK [Serious]
(10-11-2022, 06:52 PM)BillyBob Wrote: are we all agreeing that purple bag Doritios are the superior flavor, especially drunk. with flammin hot cool ranch second and original flavor third
L
Get a better opinion
i like hot fries
OG blue dorito S tier. everything else is mid. your opinion is invalid.

L+ratio+get better taste buds
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Personally I like dumping the chips all over the floor for my cats and then eating the bag.
(10-11-2022, 11:32 PM)Battons Wrote: Personally I like dumping the chips all over the floor for my cats and then eating the bag.
Battons, you arre truly a magnificent and wonderful person. My god, why didnt I think of this one before? genius. Absolutely genius.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Purple is the best flavor without a shadow of a doubt. Followed closely only by Spicy Nacho and Cool Ranch.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
if no one else got me I know my homie Ryan got me
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Purple doritos suck fucking balls
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(10-11-2022, 11:34 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Battons, you arre truly a magnificent and wonderful person. My god, why didnt I think of this one before? genius. Absolutely genius.
Must be hard to smell with your nose covered in that brown stuff.
Wait, people hate the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos? Those and Cool Ranch are my favorite... (Nacho Cheese are solid but I grew up eating Cool Ranch so I have a bias towards them)