Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabe Takes Over
[Image: tre.jpg]
This dude managed to get admin while I was dead in 2018 and after I’ve resigned in 2022 cmon bruh I’ve always wanted to admin with you
(10-13-2022, 12:26 AM)dong Wrote: This dude managed to get admin while I was dead in 2018 and after I’ve resigned in 2022 cmon bruh I’ve always wanted to admin with you
I’m sorry brother I’ve always wanted to as well :c ily
now he’s gonna be too busy not playing fortnite with me :(
cant wait to be community banned again
glad discord is getting beefed up
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Staff tier list when?
[Image: unknown.png]
Congratulations! Now I seem to be missing my Dr Admin rank XD

Serious question, are you guys still making the Former admin role? Or just gonna continue the half and half lol not big deal just wondering is all
[Image: titan.gif]
What the
[Image: image.png]
(10-13-2022, 09:18 AM)Ēmęřăķ Wrote: Congratulations! Now I seem to be missing my Dr Admin rank XD

Serious question, are you guys still making the Former admin role? Or just gonna continue the half and half lol not big deal just wondering is all
You already have it! We just haven’t gotten the image uploaded to the board yet and discord mod overwrites the color change for your name, I can fix that later if you’d like.