TealPeanutButter

Reason to Ban:
Ghosting
Trolling
Spamming Slurs

Proof:
New Link

Other:
They were constantly joining back with new names, and I kicked at least one other person by accident (sorry Greasy).
They made this quite obvious (+1) to day ban.

Accidentally kicking people happens sometimes we forgive you.

If your recording with OBS there is a option to turn off capture of third party software so ppl don't see your steam messengers/steam overlay wen you want to open it but still record. 

that's if you don't want it picking it up of course.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(10-11-2022, 05:54 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: They made this quite obvious (+1) to day ban.

Accidentally kicking people happens sometimes we forgive you.

If your recording with OBS there is a option to turn off capture of third party software so ppl don't see your steam messengers/steam overlay wen you want to open it but still record. 

that's if you don't want it picking it up of course.

I usually don't include steam overlay stuff, but I kept it in to give a little bit of context (the name changes and the Greasy person that I accidentally kicked).
oof to the accidental boot. been there, done that. Sucks. at least you are mature about it.

terrible people. +1 to removal.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
USAustinonYoutube (STEAM_0:1:576233594) is getting banned 2 days. 1 for ghosting, 1 for the racist names.

Austin nuts in me (STEAM_0:1:674789899) is getting day banned for ghosting. Once I receive the unblocked evidence of slur spam, that will be extended by quite a bit.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]