Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Man back on his bullshit
I can vouch for mr obi. He was a superb admin back in the day and would do just as well in the year 2022.
easily the admin of all time fr
i remember you from a few years back.
im pretty sure this is a shitpost though
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Give this man admin IMMEDIATELY or I will eat ALL of the corn.

+1, wouldn't hurt to give him admin for a few, see if it works out, trial admin, if you will. Although maybe strip him of a few perms. No bans, no teleporting, no messing with karma, don't let him handle reports, all that jazz.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Although I've never personally met Mr Obi-Wan, I have heard of his exemplary record as an admin in the past.
That being said, although this is ultimately a dink decision, I'd prefer those making decisions at an admin level have been active in the community for multiple months at minimum.
I wouldn't mind seeing you back on staff based on what I've heard, but I'd like to see more activity personally before supporting a return to admin
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-21-2022, 10:19 AM)nopleez Wrote: I can vouch for mr obi. He was a superb admin back in the day and would do just as well in the year 2022.
glad you came out of retirement for a vouch, LOSER.
lmfao

no lol do it the normal way instead of getting your dick sucked after being on the server for 3 days
If you want to become an admin, you should work all the way down from trusted to admin because it’s simply not fair to everyone else . I’m all against unresigning, especially for someone who hasn’t been around for 3-4 years.

Good luck though
Hi Obi Juan, 

First of all, welcome back to TTT! I’m glad to see old staff members and players come back (from outta the shadow realm) and try to engage with the current and older players that have been playing. I’ve heard good things but really I don’t know you in general or how you staffed, which leads me to the second portion of this post. Recently over the past few weeks I’ve noticed many older players from back in the day coming back to join and get their staff rank back. Me personally, I feel that older inactive staff members who came back should try to at least get familiar with the current position of the community. Many things have changed and I feel, as well as many others, should have inactive members go through the process of working through staff ranks again. I would like to see if you are able to adapt to rules that have changed and be fair for everyone else who are current staff members seeing as others, myself included, worked our way to get to these positions. As such, I recommend going through the new rules and getting acquainted with newer and current players just so everyone can know who you are.

Thank you for applying and coming back Obi Juan!
Honestly man it leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth that the first forum post you make after being gone since 2018 is "give me my admin back". 

Even taking other people at their word that you were such a good admin historically, I understand that the community has changed quite a bit in the last four years, and it's certainly possible that you've changed since then as well. I don't say that to insinuate that you'd be a bad staff member now, but how can anybody really say at this point?

I'm typically supportive of un-resigns if the initial resignation was recent, but given how much time has passed, I'd like to get to know you better before advocating for you to even receive Trusted, let alone Admin.

[Image: b_560x95.png]