Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Man back on his bullshit
I think you should hold off going for admin for now and wait until you get some consistent activity for some time. Not only because it would show your committed to being admin again, but for new players who don’t know you.

You were a great admin back in the day when those were hard to come by. Your opinions were usually pretty grounded and you had a good voice of reason. If you put in the effort to become admin again, you’d get it back easily.

Like jammin said though, this is entirely up to Dink.
former admin2
-1 for me. I'm sure based on what people are saying is true that you were a great admin in the past but I think you need to come back for about a month to learn how the server is operating and how the community is. We kinda ran into an issue with someone coming back after a long hiatus and they weren't jelling well with the current community initially due to no one knowing who the fuck they were. Just get your time consistently back up. Also as someone else saying leaves a sour taste in peoples mouth when people try and come out of retirement and immediately are asking for their old status back.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
So while yea it is ultimately Dink's decision, I don't agree with that. The community has replied, and I understand, it's not the same group of people I used to staff with or people that I used to play with. I agree with the community and respect that people want to see what I am before I am trusted with a staff position. 

In time, the people that don't know me will eventually understand why some say the things they do about me. 

So for what's it's worth, I'll put the time in and work my way up again, no big deal.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
Hello Obi Juan Canblowme.

I just want to start by saying I am neutral in this staff app as I have no experience with you.

The steam ID we care about is STEAM_0:0:54662806

The time played on the TTT server you can find out about that on game tracker yours is 1,259h not 4.768.4h This is your time on Gmod all together

Your next rank up from Dona + is Trusted

Maybe take out the time to add a bit more to what you can do for the server since most of the ppl on have never meat you and have no clue what you mean by that.

All so I would recommend been online for about 1 month before you reapply next time in 1 month as I am sure this won't get in.

[Image: unknown.png]

Just some things you keep in mind for next time so the format is right.

Good luck!
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
No. In fact using your reputation as a past admin to justify getting admin now is one of the single most tone deaf and insulting things I’ve ever heard. Give admin to a mod who is passionate and actually cares about current dinks. I’m 99% certain you made this application as an elaborate shitpost considering you got nopleez to come comment on it.
(10-21-2022, 02:28 PM)Battons Wrote: No. In fact using your reputation as a past admin to justify getting admin now is one of the single most tone deaf and insulting things I’ve ever heard. Give admin to a mod who is passionate and actually cares about current dinks. I’m 99% certain you made this application as an elaborate shitpost considering you got nopleez to come comment on it.
You can make your point without turning into Matt, y'know.
just ask dink directly and he'll give it to you probably no questions asked
it really is not that deep. even if he was being fr this dude genuinely has a kinder heart and better head on his shoulders than 50% of all users
Jesus, haven't seen you in a hot minute, my dude. For the record I didn't know you from here, but from my ex bringing you into our group. (Unless that was a different person then this got awkward fast, sorry) I actually do believe you're a good due and I have also heard time and again about your admin record in the past. The issue is that this was the past and it's been years since you've been around this place in any serious capacity. I don't doubt that you'll do well, but man you need activity and to acclimate to a WILDLY different server and staff team. Like others suggested, I think you should start your way back from trusted on up, or MAYBE test-mod at at best. Learn the people, re-learn the server, give things time and make sure this is what you want to be getting involved with again, then lets talk.

Nonetheless, good to see you dude. Good luck.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I remember you from a while back but you just came back to the server and your reputation from the past does not pertain to your current application as you have just come back. Play longer and and become involved in the community again and you will be back to where you were but for now -1 because I feel you need a lot more time back on the server.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]