Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooks of Dinks (all levels)
y'all.

whats yo favorite recipes? mines one that I know by hand and not by measurement. mine is bulgogi.

this one:
makkeoli/sake
a bit of brown sugar or honey (less than like 1/8 or so of liquid. if honey, little less) or so.
sesame seed oil (not too much)
soy sauce (some, not too much)
onion, couple of slices
chicken/beef/pork sliced into slices
green onion.

create marinade with all ingredients except meat and green onion.
refrigerate marinaded meat. (1 day min, 2 1/2 day max)
heat pan/grill
cook
add green onions if pan cooked.

also toll house chocolate chip cookies, but to wait around 1 day or more so its succulent
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
crunchy peanut butter and apricot preserves on white bread
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Note: I don't use measurements or time but just sort of cook it until it is right based on my little past experience cooking with my family. 
Mine is my mom's recipe but definitely a really good one to try and simple:

Penne Pasta noodles cooked in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 11-15 minutes
Add Salt/Pepper, Italian Seasoning, and Garlic/Onion Powder into the Lean Ground Beef until looking brown or cooked thoroughly.
All seasoning/salt/pepper should be spread out evenly for better taste with ground beef
Mix it all together
Throw in the ground beef with the pasta 
Add the whole jar of Alfredo sauce and leave on low temperature to heat the Alfredo sauce.

And there you go! Simple little pasta to make at home :)