Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well well well here we are again - Mini's Staff app
Wow a lot of interest in TTT Admin these days!

From me, -1 for Admin, +1 for T-Mod/Moderator

I wasn't around to see Mini as a staff member, but having played with them frequently and recognizing that they have a lot of past experience as staff on the TTT server, I feel an un-resignation is appropriate since they stepped down pretty recently. Imo though un-resigning to a higher position feels... kinda strange. I think some time back as an intermediate/upper level staff member would be good before jumping in as Admin, both for Mini to get back in the swing of things, and to reinforce to the community that they'd be a good fit for the position.

Also, while I love to hear interest in helping maintain and improve the server, a lot of the things you mentioned you'd like to help with are doable as a non-Admin as well (as I'm sure you know). Even as a lower staff rank, your help in balancing weapons and testing/contributing to addon improvements would be welcomed and greatly appreciated :)

All in all, I'm happy you're in a better place and think the community is heading in a better direction, and would very much like to get to work alongside you as staff. I just think Admin would make more sense a little bit down the line.

Good luck!
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well well well here we are again - Mini's Staff app - by Ryan722 - 10-22-2022, 02:17 AM