toaduh et al.
Reason to Ban: 
 walls/esp/radar. bhop script
Proof: 

[Image: hacker_evidence_2.PNG]

Other: (Optional)

I am bad at banning, please bonk
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I don't really see anything that strikes me as cheating. At most there's maybe one or two coincidental kills of him searching in the correct area but nothing that really screams cheating. Certainly nothing that would defend against an unban. Based on the evidence provided I can't ban him. It almost seems like part of the evidence is missing? I'll leave this open for the time being to see if there's anymore to add but considering he was temp banned from the server I doubt he's going to be careless and show anything else.

I'll close this in a couple days if nothing shows up.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(10-26-2022, 04:24 AM)Ryzif Wrote: I don't really see anything that strikes me as cheating. At most there's maybe one or two coincidental kills of him searching in the correct area but nothing that really screams cheating. Certainly nothing that would defend against an unban. Based on the evidence provided I can't ban him. It almost seems like part of the evidence is missing? I'll leave this open for the time being to see if there's anymore to add but considering he was temp banned from the server I doubt he's going to be careless and show anything else.

I'll close this in a couple days if nothing shows up.
in fairness, I waited a quarter of next map before issuing ban--- he realized I was staff and stopped playing and sat AFK. additionally, I joined late into map 1 (1 of 2), and did not get beginning part.

that being said, 10-4, will keep an eye out for this dude and try and get a longer recording on him.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Closing with no punishment per lack of evidence.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]