Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Real.
Offender's Name: Juliano Ronaldo

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61680344

Potential Witnesses: @Damien @yeat 

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM and Leave

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/m2yicrf

Other: I gave him one slay for rdming me but didn't realize he rdmed other people
I am not 100% sure I can ban them for Mass RDM after looking at your screenshots and the damage / shot logs. Since while they did technically Mass (killed literally the whole server (5 people) in 48 seconds) he was only reported by one person and served that slay at the start of the next round. (Round logs for round 6 say he was slain.) So it wouldn't be "and Leave"

I would have no problem banning them for Mass RDM based off the damage logs alone, but only you reported them so its not technically mass under our guidelines.

So I am going to leave this up to another moderator to handle since I am unsure about it. (Just giving my input.)
I'd still suggest a ban for mass RDM. Based on the blatancy of the RDMing as well as leaving before adequate reports could be filed (3 reports were filed for 1 round), I don't think staying for 1 slay in this particular instance absolves him of leaving before the other 2+ individuals involved had the opportunity to submit their report.

I'd advise a ban for mass.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-28-2022, 10:36 AM)Jammin Wrote: I'd still suggest a ban for mass RDM. Based on the blatancy of the RDMing as well as leaving before adequate reports could be filed (3 reports were filed for 1 round), I don't think staying for 1 slay in this particular instance absolves him of leaving before the other 2+ individuals involved had the opportunity to submit their report.

I'd advise a ban for mass.
Only 1 report was filed for Round 5 when he Massed.  The other 2 reports are from round 2.

But I do agree just with how blatant the RDM was, ignoring needing 3 reports is most likely an okay thing todo.

After the slight discussion, Player has been banned for Mass RDM.