Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earning my Golden Star
Hay Mysticalelfwarrior

I am happy to see you apply for the second time a lot of people get deter wen there first application get's denied & I am happy to see you back 

With that being said I had to really stop & think about this one since it was not the easiest & I will explain why in a bit.

Lets go over your positives.

- Your well known by the prop hunt community especially since your last application both in game & on discord.

- You ask good questions about rules & illegal spots expanding your knowledge witch is awesome to see.

- Your well mannered but have a bit of a laugh with those you know are ok with it.

- You inform staff of rule breakers in the discord.

Next lets go over your gray zone but this is important in my option to let others know wen making there decision since I seam to have the most experience with you
outside of maybe @Carson I believe.

- Your seam to struggle a bit with technology as I had just shown you how to set up & use OBS just the other day witch is good & all but there is a lot more for us to go over 
  with you & I am happy to do so in baby steps of course as you said your not good with this kind of stuff but that's ok you are getting the hang of it slowly.

- This is not a requirement but I do like to see some ban request made before applying for Trusted it really helps speed things along in a good way for your Trusted application
  & theses applications that are being seriously considered typically stay up for about a week I would like to see 1 or 2.

- The last one is the most important staff applicants as of late have beaning a bit nervous & from what I understand you are a bit on the nervous side
   it is a bit hard to let someone prove they can over come this without given them a chance so I will give you some advice instead if you feel like your having second thoughts
   or you think there is something that is coming up that will take away your time for a bit just remember staff don't have to be on every single day or respond to all problems
   we have lives as well if you think that you won't be as active at some point don't let that stop you from applying & or staying on the staff team if & wen your on it.
   Further more we don't expect you to be perfect wen starting out or even moving up for that mater a lot of people who decide it's best they didn't are a lot more
   capable then they think it's like what @Carson said with some training you could do just fine.

I am giving you a big +1 it is clear to me the effort you put into this & your desire to staff & I am more then happy to take time
out of my day to make sure that you have all the tools & knowledge you need to staff.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
Earning my Golden Star - by mysticalelfwarrior - 11-08-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by Carson - 11-08-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by Super Milk Chan - 11-08-2022, 07:18 PM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by Loki - 11-08-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by Avi - 11-08-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 11-10-2022, 11:20 PM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by Ryzif - 11-12-2022, 07:51 AM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by BIIG_SAD - 11-12-2022, 08:27 AM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by ThaT - 11-12-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Earning my Golden Star - by Avi - 11-12-2022, 04:24 PM