Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cocogang rise UP
+1 coco knows how to staff while keeping things fun, active enough to really not sweat about being <400 hours
as someone who literally lives with her, she has been grinding to get 400 hours the past 2 or 3 weeks now, she is super dedicated and at one point didnt get off and come to bed because she felt bad leaving when she was the only staff member online, +1 +1
Coco is fun to play with and does well at handling situations/reports! Think it’s time Coco evolves as well! +1 and gl friend!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Handles reports, does ban request, knows rules, is active. +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 is good staff, nice, and knows how to get the job done
+1 coco is good, gooder, goodest
+1 i like her.
+1, handles reports promptly and fairly and has fun playing the game. Would be no issue here
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 she's attentive and tries to figure out situations quickly and has been more frequently on the server.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Easy +1, even before she reaches 400 hours imo

Coco is one of the most friendly staff members I've seen when it comes to enforcing the rules. Gives good rationale when handing out slays/mutes/gags/etc., advises people to read the MOTD, and is very pleasant through all of it.

I personally think the 400 hour requirement for mod is just slightly excessive, especially for someone who is as active as Coco (screenshot below) and has been Tmod since before I got Trusted. If we want to stick to what the guidelines say though, I say promote her as soon as she hits the 400 hours.

[Image: image.png]

Good luck!
[Image: b_560x95.png]