Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO tournament but on a different post so i can organize my thoughts better
I have decided
We will do prepicked teams of 4, and anyone who is not part of a team after those teams are picked, we will randomize their placement. I imagine some teams will be entirely random, as well, which is fine. I would like all team decisions to be made by this coming Friday, and on that day I will fill in the rest and announce it so you guys have that night/the weekend to practice with your teams if you wish.

I do urge people not to sweat too hard, as loads of people who are participating have not played much as of late, or have not played with the teams they will end up in.

This is the list thus far, and then Toonze has two of his buddies as well, so we might be short on a perfect bracket by a bit depending on Kizzy and Nullify. I'll send out messages on Friday at 5PM for updated teams. If you know someone won't see this post that is involved, please spread it around to the participants below.

Quantum - yes
Wrom - yes
Norm - yes
Mini - yes
Necro - yes
Mana - yes
Slater - yes
jax - yes
thtelite - yes
laced - yes
misstie - yes
maddox - yes
ryan - yes
kizzy - cant message
gabe - yes
badger - yes
icey - yes
ernie - yes
shaye - yes
raider - yes
deadpool - yes
pisca - yes
ckg - yes
derp - yes
nullifY - messaged, no response
ace - yes
billybob - yes
biig sad - yes
rand - duh
bless - yes
weirda - yes
sweet banana - yes
gcubed - yes
damien - yes
toonze - yes
cee - yes
razer - yes
nate: yes
yeat: yes
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:GO tournament but on a different post so i can organize my thoughts better - by do re mi fa so la ti cock - 11-29-2022, 08:40 PM