Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
application #?
minime2001,

Your application has been ACCEPTED! You have proven your capabilities when you were a Moderator, we are happy to have you back on the team, keep climbing !!
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 to promotion for obvious reasons.

My personal philosophy is pretty against jumps in rank, as coming up the ranks again, especially under new guidelines, should be incremental. I equate that to unresigning. That being said I won't throw a hissy fit if you are promoted as requested. I wouldn't say that about many staff, but minime is one of a select few who would be oK to skip a rank. In

Good luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
of course my og man gets a +1, its no hard brainer
(11-26-2022, 11:00 PM)caribou Wrote: minime2001,

Your application has been ACCEPTED! You have proven your capabilities when you were a Moderator, we are happy to have you back on the team, keep climbing !!
Thank you for accepting my application Mr. Owner, sir. I won't let you down!
erm it’s not even a question +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 mini has been a real one from day 1
Cutest mf in this community the things id do to....nvm getting carried away +1 on god ez
Obvious +1 mini is an og
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 for either, I never have a dull moment with you , you are a good staff and fun to play with! You are definitely one of the homies #MINI4MOD
applying is just a formality at this point lol, +1 they know what they r doin