Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Trolls
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
  •  Moose (STEAM_0:0:626701996)
  •  loxivit (STEAM_0:0:472680815)
  • Garviel Loken (DM) (STEAM_0:0:714512781)

Potential Witnesses: 
  • Carson
  • Corrilly
  • Pastor of Muppets
  • ✿Infamousfunny69✿™ ✔
Reason to Ban: mic/chat spam, trolling, evading a gag (Moose),

Proof: Trimmed videos into two parts due to low quality so trying to fix it so I don't have to trim them. After the 4th video, loxivit start trying to covert everyone in the server to a different relilgion next map. I recorded but didn't post on here, I have full recordings if needed.
Other: 
  • loxivit's Donor Abuse: Link 
  • Carson and Infamous should have more video evidences.
  • Didn't do timestamps bc 1) Most videos are less than 15 mins, 2) Im tired rn
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
+1
Saw and heard loxivit trolling/mic spamming. He is just a blatant troll. Can you get banned for it? He was provoking people, telling weird staff in chat.
got a 3 and half hour long video to get uploaded give me a min

edit: so i cut out a lot of stuff that wasn't necessary and it is now an hour and 48 minutes long

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiYtUy7nPHM

+1 ban
Garviel Loken (DM) (STEAM_0:0:714512781) 2 week ban for targeted hate comments, toxic trolling, being a dick.

Moose (STEAM_0:0:626701996) toxic trolling, mic spam, gag evasion, and minge to the extreme
loxivit (STEAM_0:0:472680815) toxic trolling, mic spam, and minge to the extreme

well done on the ban requests, thank you for your time and effort.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.