Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EyeSpyU's Introduction
Hi. My name's EyeSpyU. *Hi EyeSpyU* and I'm suffering from gone-server depression. I used to be a mod on Creepy's Villa and the server owner, CreepyKittyCat, shut it down when he went to college. Now, I found this amazing server and I hope to be accepted into the community ::Dust wanted to introduce myself. You'll see how I am when you see me on the server :)

So here's a more detailed explanation of myself.

Age: I'm one of those youngsters that according to the stereotype SHOULD be "an earraping, non-ball dropping, COD player, who screams profanities every second" but I'm not.

I used to be a Mod on Creepy's Villa before it got shot down by the owner because he had to go to college. FOREVER LIVE CREEPY'S VILLA. Since then, I've gone into a bit of a burn out in Gmod but then I joined this server and then I started playing! I was made a Member, and I'm excited to be a member of this community!

Explanation of my disability: deafness. "I would also like to add this note about me. Someone on the server said, "Are you deaf, you fricking retard" and I would like to say that I am in fact deaf. I have a cochlear implant which restored my hearing, but only to one ear but I still have difficulty hearing. So I may not always hear every KOS or understand what ur saying in chat, so as of now the best way to communicate with me is via text chat or while no one else is talking."

People I Like On the Community so far! (don't worry, more will come ;))
Lovantanna, Morse, Christian, Dagger, El Busho (his laugh is godly), StaleWater, City, Lin, and migumigu!
Hey, was playing along side with ya on the server today. You're pretty chill.

Welcome to the forums / community!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
*Hi EyeSpyU*
[Image: original.gif]
Aww thanks for saying hi! :D
Hello and welcome!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Welcome to the server/forums. enjoy your stay.
former admin2
So far everyone likes me :D. Except for Jesus. He says I'm annoying lol.
Welcome to the forums!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome to the servers. Suffer Well!
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I would also like to add this note about me. Someone on the server said, "Are you deaf, you fricking retard" and I would like to say that I am in fact deaf. I have a cochlear implant which restored my hearing, but only to one ear but I still have difficulty hearing. So I may not always hear every KOS or understand what ur saying in chat, so as of now the best way to communicate with me is via text chat or while no one else is talking.

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]