Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Winter 2022 Tournament
I choose Gabe, since he once went against me in a 5v5 setting back when I was good at CS. He was terrible then, probably worse now
[Image: b_560x95.png]
please change our team name to RETARD RIZZ! I do not wish to be Ohio
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(12-03-2022, 10:02 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Easiest tournament of my life. We have ernie
okay but do you have a ceebeast? didnt think so
(12-04-2022, 01:51 PM)Ckg Wrote: please change our team name to RETARD RIZZ! I do not wish to be Ohio
i second this.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Are we using a custom server for this?
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Okay, you may have noticed that I sent out another message boom. So far everything is the same, no major changes yet. I'd like everyone to start rolling it at 1PM in the Dinks Discord, I'll be in there prior doing some preliminary stuff.

Just remember, I'll need one upvoted map, one downvoted map, and your team leaders before the event starts, if you can. And if anything comes up, messages me as soon as you're able to.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
oh yeah forgot to mention this earlier but there is a very small chance of getting a map that is not on the list
a 1% chance

so have fun with that
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-09-2022, 04:36 PM)Forum Staff Wrote: oh yeah forgot to mention this earlier but there is a very small chance of getting a map that is not on the list
a 1% chance

so have fun with that
you're saying there's a chance of getting office????? :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-09-2022, 05:28 PM)Ryan722 Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 04:36 PM)Forum Staff Wrote: oh yeah forgot to mention this earlier but there is a very small chance of getting a map that is not on the list
a 1% chance

so have fun with that
you're saying there's a chance of getting office????? :)
plz no
Pirate climb tournament when ...