Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOUD NOISES
The M24 is bad enough, but at the beginning of each and every round, someone has the audacity to spam what I can only guess is the Aries Shrike and it is fucking -loud-. It's so loud, I can't tell which direction it's coming from. It consumes each of my headphones and you cannot hear anyone's voice over it. This, and the M24 are both psychological weapons because of this. It is absolutely shit inducing. I should at least be able to tell where the fuck it's coming from but while my eyes are popping out of their sockets, I'm fucking CLUELESS. If we wanna have LOUD weapons, then we might as well make all of the other weapons REALISTICALLY LOUD.

Anyone else?
I think @queef commando reduced the volume of the weapons.
Can confirm that he did not, if anything the strike is louder than ever

Also the M24 isn't even bad, it does 80 damage on a body shot. The movement speed I think was fixed, it just has a god awful scope.

But I can confirm the Shrike has not been fixed yet. Pls fix. Ty.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The M9K weapons and basicly every non BO2 weapon on prop hunt is ear cancer.
+1

i like that gun
We are now enforcing a rule that spamming the ARES is trolling. So yeah.