Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
improve cannibalism
(12-08-2022, 12:31 AM)stoked Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 12:06 AM)Mana Wrote: To be fair chickens are loud as shit and considering the area you're gonna give yourself away.
Also chicken farming takes forever. and you need to do that in a t room

cannibal literally turns you beet red and forces you to stand still for like 5 seconds while using it, that's gotta be significantly worse than an audio queue
you underestimate how blind people can be.
but for real, just go into a secluded spot, in areas of darker shade no ones gonna notice. people respond to sound rather than using their eyes anyways.
when people hear a chicken, neurons are activated and someone's going to be running to the sound, more specifically anywhere outside the t room.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Have you ever sat down and thought about why cannibalism in the T shop is the way that it is? Maybe it's because that's the only way to accurately represent cannibalism in the game. In real life, cannibalism can lead to degenerative diseases and death. Who wants that? Not me. If anything, less health should be given when cannibalism is used, and I urge the admins to think about adding a decrease in health over time to better simulate the sad, disgusting, and real effects that cannibalism has on humans

But have you ever had a 12 piece meal of Kentucky Fried Chicken? Now that's finger lickin' good. Each piece of chicken high in protein. Each piece of chicken loaded with cholesterol, total fats, calories, sodium. And who can forget about those 11 secret herbs and spices? Man, oh man. I'm sweating just thinking about that delicious goodness. Eating a piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken is like being transported to Flavortown. As each morsel of fried chicken lightly grazes each of my individual taste buds, I can only think about the chicken that was killed in order to provide me with this euphoric experience. If it were possible for me to tell the chicken that their death was not in vain, I would. But the best I can do is salute the chicken for its sacrifice as I take each bite of that crispy breading and combination of white and dark meat

So the next time you try to suggest an absolute garbage change, thinking that you're bettering the server when you're actually spreading misinformation, try educating yourself and remember this post. You faulty deadbolt
(12-08-2022, 12:54 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: Have you ever sat down and thought about why cannibalism in the T shop is the way that it is? Maybe it's because that's the only way to accurately represent cannibalism in the game. In real life, cannibalism can lead to degenerative diseases and death. Who wants that? Not me. If anything, less health should be given when cannibalism is used, and I urge the admins to think about adding a decrease in health over time to better simulate the sad, disgusting, and real effects that cannibalism has on humans

But have you ever had a 12 piece meal of Kentucky Fried Chicken? Now that's finger lickin' good. Each piece of chicken high in protein. Each piece of chicken loaded with cholesterol, total fats, calories, sodium. And who can forget about those 11 secret herbs and spices? Man, oh man. I'm sweating just thinking about that delicious goodness. Eating a piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken is like being transported to Flavortown. As each morsel of fried chicken lightly grazes each of my individual taste buds, I can only think about the chicken that was killed in order to provide me with this euphoric experience. If it were possible for me to tell the chicken that their death was not in vain, I would. But the best I can do is salute the chicken for its sacrifice as I take each bite of that crispy breading and combination of white and dark meat

So the next time you try to suggest an absolute garbage change, thinking that you're bettering the server when you're actually spreading misinformation, try educating yourself and remember this post. You faulty deadbolt

hey little staff slave, if this was a topic all about handling reports (and deez nuts) i'll consult you next time. until then, i ain't reading all tht shit
(12-08-2022, 12:54 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: r word
ngl this is making me want kfc now
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Thread title out of context is mad funny

+1 buff cannibalism
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-08-2022, 12:27 AM)Damien Wrote: Cannibalism is OP when used correctly. If you Bold Booze, Chicken, and Eat Someone's Body then you overheal to 190.

if you need 190 health then you have a skill issue; just get better!!!!

joking aside,

for the players who don't know about this "correct" usage (probably 99.7% of the playerbase), I'd argue that a buff is in order. I've never used it once in the 2.5 years I've been playing TTT on and off here, so I think it giving 50 health would make it more enticing to use.
Just adding here that cannibalism also makes an unid'd body disappear, including the associated DNA. On a smaller server that could be incredibly helpful.
I think removing the 7+ seconds of standing still and a health buff are warranted. Make it like a 3s stand still time and have it give like 50 hp or something
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
buff it but also add the audio queue as a balance
I think if there's a way, keep the long delay, have it max someone's health, and if they're already at full overheal by 25. I don't know the specifics of add-on stuff enough to know if that's doable but yeah
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
cannibalism really does need a buff, that idea would be fun to see

maybe it could also turn your screen red in bloodlust