Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some ideas to potentially make reputation more meaningful and productive
I can't believe there is this much discussion about numbers at the bottom of posts on a Gmod forum. People will disagree with you and people won't like what you say and that's what the rep does. If you post something people don't like or agree with, they hit a yellow button and then if they do like it they hit a green button. I don't understand how this is a big deal.

Also @Icey is right this is the most band kid level take ever.
why are you guys still talking about this? nobody has brought up a new point in like 5 pages
I forgot to close this last night

I think 6 days is enough time to discuss internet points, we had some nice ideas suggested and a good discussion. I already responded to these so I don’t have many new things to say, so refer back to those. Thanks again for the thread, new ideas are always welcome and I’ll be open minded. Other than that all I’ll say is pls don’t take fake internet points on a video game forum seriously or care too much about it