Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some ideas to potentially make reputation more meaningful and productive
My wallet empty, my apes funged.
I would unironically recommend just logging of the forums for a while and removing the bookmark it does wonders for your mental health.
We saw what happened when we removed the rep last time. Forums was so fucking dead and SOOOOO boring. . I don't understand how forum rep is taken so incredulously seriously.
"i don't care about rep which is why i will be very angry if it's removed"
interesting
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-14-2022, 07:29 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: "i don't care about rep which is why i will be very angry if it's removed"
interesting
I’m glad that’s all your getting from the comments.
(12-14-2022, 08:04 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(12-14-2022, 07:29 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: "i don't care about rep which is why i will be very angry if it's removed"
interesting
I’m glad that’s all your getting from the comments.
i'm glad you're making angry comments that don't relate to my post based off the title alone
and if reputation doesn't matter and you shouldn't care about it, then removing it wouldn't make a difference
can we close this thread before the band kids get rep removed.

bad takes = -rep
People can not care about getting -1ed or +1ed while also wanting to keep it. The forums sucked with it gone because no one posted anything, but ban requests on here.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-14-2022, 09:33 PM)happy Wrote: People can not care about getting -1ed or +1ed while also wanting to keep it. The forums sucked with it gone because no one posted anything, but ban requests on here.
sounds a lot like caring about rep

(12-14-2022, 08:52 PM)Icey Wrote: can we close this thread before the band kids get rep removed.

bad takes = -rep
literally 1984 + you need new material
(12-14-2022, 08:52 PM)Icey Wrote: can we close this thread before the band kids get rep removed.

bad takes = -rep
Agreed, thread should be closed as it’s just creating drama. The person who made the thread obviously cannot take the criticism and is upset that we do not all agree with her.
this is a SERIOUS video game community board for SERIOUS video game discussion... no fun allowed!!!!