Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban this fella
Offender's Name: John Candy's Penis

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73755271

Potential Witnesses: @Jawa  @BigRit 

Reason to Ban: hard R spamming and slurs, multiple witnesses so theres also that

Proof: the fella bigrit has all the evidence, im just handling the propper ban request 
(12-10-2022, 11:03 AM)Cimag Wrote: Offender's Name: John Candy's Penis

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73755271

Potential Witnesses: @Jawa  @BigRit 

Reason to Ban: hard R spamming and slurs, multiple witnesses so theres also that

Proof: the fella bigrit has all the evidence, im just handling the propper ban request 

I am not a liar and yes this is true, he also mass rdm'd as well as repeated F-sluring.

+1 
loved his cameo in Home Alone though. 
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1, dropped a couple slurs at end of map and is consistently rdming
10/10 was dropping hard R's nd F slurs this moring, also mass RDM'ing.. Gave ample warning to stop before gaging, fortunately Cimag got on asap nd handled the matter in game!
Any screenshots of damage logs, recordings, etc.? Or at least a rough time of when this was so we can have a look in the old logs.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
we dont really have anything to go off here. i was at least going to warn points banned but i looked at his warns but he doesn't have any on the system from you. @BigRit unless you have screenshots or videos theres unfortunately nothing we can do till he's on again.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
The game relay only shows 1 slur total in text, though it seems most of it was in live chat.
@voidzz do you happen to have any video/SS from this morning? It appears you were also on around this time.

Also @CloudySkies
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-10-2022, 11:36 PM)Jammin Wrote: The game relay only shows 1 slur total in text, though it seems most of it was in live chat.
@voidzz do you happen to have any video/SS from this morning? It appears you were also on around this time.

Also @CloudySkies
i do not (: cimag sat half afk for maps while this guy was rdming and slurring (on vc) so i figured he was actually doing something. few maps later he ended up getting kicked from the server for inactivity! i think we close it unless bigrit posts clips of slurs
Fair enough, thanks all for the help.
Closing due to lack of evidence, if someone else finds any feel free to open a new one or DM me and I'll reopen this.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks