im caribou
+1 he's innocent
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
+1 unban, he waited and didn't get punished
+1 only thing I open gmod for
+1 for unban. the most recent warning should be removed because like he said he waited around and was banned over halfway through the next day on top of that.
+1 ypir staff apli ation has beenm accepted welcom tot he team!
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
If the story is true that he did remain a round or 2 waiting for a slay, and had asked for the OK to leave, then I think it's ok to unban.

I'd recommend being more careful around our warnable offenses though. Gathering 20 warning points doesn't usually happen overnight.

Edit: redacting my comment after being informed of the situation. You getting an RDM/leave awarn instead of a.harassment/targeting awarn for constantly rdming monkey magic is lucky on your part. -1 serve the ban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 caribou did a great job narrating the CSGO tourney
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
+1 he’s the best of the best of the best
maybe I'm still getting used to the new warn system, but it seems off that caribou served a week ban, received 2 more points, and is now serving a 2 week ban for warns he already served punishment for. this looks like a overlooked flaw in the system - I could understand if he repeated a high-point offense but 2 weeks for a missed slay?

+1 for unban
-1 caribou doesnt like black jack +1 caribous unbann, reform the warn system and the amount of time it takes for warns to go away, +1 reduce his sentence