im caribou
+unbannington
Without evidence of the issue with monkey I am going to be +1ing the unban. If evidence decides to come out of the blue my vote will be changed to a -1. Otherwise, good luck on the ban appeal.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Ok further clarifying remark

I was probably too cruel in my prior comment in hindsight. This is simply an RDM/Leave warning, not a targeting warning, that resulted in the ban. Another staff used their discretion, perhaps without the given context of past animosity between RDMer and victim, to issue an RDM/leave warning. Thus, while the issue of targeting ought to be addressed outside of this, the current warns under the context of RDM/Leave as the camel that broke the straws back, ought to be considered - not targeting.
Thus, I think time served will be a more appropriate punishment fitting the crime so I give a +1. However, caribou needs to understand that further antagonizing monkey magic may result in harsher punishment in the future. And vice versa - as I've been told this continues to be a 2 way street.

Just play the fucking video game.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 @caribou I did not have the context that you served the slay, and we are having a discussion in another thread about having RDM and leave as a warn. Sorry I was the one who handed the ban, just following the guidelines.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Your appeal has been accepted and the warning will be removed.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]