Three in one map.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

BrokeStoner STEAM_0:0:742126219 
Mad[]Hatter STEAM_0:0:116463627 
Bro804 STEAM_0:1:464402442 

Potential Witnesses:

mysticalEVILwarrior STEAM_0:0:442524959 

Reason to Ban: 

Two of them were most likely ghosting with each other (Bro804 and Mad[]Hatter) and I'm not sure if BrokeStoner had someone ghosting for him or if he was just using hacks. 

Proof: 

Other:

Mystical did point out that scoreboards alone are not enough to go off of and I hope this video is good enough at showing how suspicious everything was. Everyone involved in the cheating barely had any time on the server, below an hour, which means they shouldn't have gotten as many kills as they did. I initially thought BrokeStoner and Mad[]Hatter were the ghosters, but then Mystical told me that Mad and Bro were actually friends on steam. I couldn't find anything on Broke's profile, but I feel it is important to also mention that he had been ghosting in the second round, even though I had only started recording by the third round, and I'm sure a few others in the video could testify this even if they aren't ranked as trusted. After that round, I spectated him, even moved my camera away to show that it was my flashlight on screen and that he didn't even have his on and STILL managed to shoot plenty of props that wouldn't have been well seen without it. I will admit that I am stoned at the moment, but I tried my best to get this evidence and I apologize if it ends up being a waste of time.
i have video evidence i just gotta go through it a bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehbglIjV1_I heres my view of what i got
also to add brokenstoner didn't even look around when he found me at the beginning of my video it doesn't show that cause i lagged after they killed me but he walked in and shot me right away no looking just shot at me
Doesn't mean much but BrokeStoner STEAM_0:0:742126219 is an alt of someone that got banned on TTT for hacks back in August. (And tried to use a different alt on TTT that same month.)

But it does seem like they had some sort of hacks with how they walked up to that bottle rack at 8:17 and knew to use a grenade when there was nothing visible for them to want to use it.
[gBan] Nullify has banned Hank - Duration: Indefinitely! (Hacking) And yes, he changed his name to Hank. I double checked his profile.
I can't however ban the two other guys for lack of evidence. We'll still keep an eye on them in the future. Thank you for the report nontheless.