Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo so uhhhh .... Pizza?
i like shrimp and red/yellow bell peppers. not a fan of pepperoni cause it’s always too salty and grainy for my liking. also not a fan of red or white sauce; i prefer just using some garlic oil+chili oil.
Cheese Pizza.
(12-17-2022, 10:49 AM)Reina Wrote: i like shrimp
Excuse me what the FUCK
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I am of the opinion that if you put fruit of any kind on a pizza then you have some fucked up taste buds.

Pepperoni and salami are great. Best is if you can find a family owned pizza place that makes their own sausage.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(12-17-2022, 11:55 AM)chelllman Wrote: I am of the opinion that if you put fruit of any kind on a pizza then you have some fucked up taste buds.

Pepperoni and salami are great.  Best is if you can find a family owned pizza place that makes their own sausage.
i put watermelon on my pizza
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-17-2022, 11:55 AM)chelllman Wrote: I am of the opinion that if you put fruit of any kind on a pizza then you have some fucked up taste buds.

Pepperoni and salami are great.  Best is if you can find a family owned pizza place that makes their own sausage.

uhm.... actually, pizzas have tomato sauce, and tomatoes are fruit.... :s :s :s :s :s kinda awkward,,
Nope, wrong. Be quiet.
[Image: image.png]
(12-17-2022, 11:37 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 10:49 AM)Reina Wrote: i like shrimp
Excuse me what the FUCK

[Image: App_Product_Image_Pizza_SpicyShrimp_1920x1080.png]
(12-17-2022, 10:49 AM)Reina Wrote: i like shrimp and red/yellow bell peppers. not a fan of pepperoni cause it’s always too salty and grainy for my liking. also not a fan of red or white sauce; i prefer just using some garlic oil+chili oil.

oversophisticated headass!!!!! fuck you!!!!!
(12-17-2022, 01:14 PM)Salty Wrote: oversophisticated headass!!!!! fuck you!!!!!

whar