Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo so uhhhh .... Pizza?
GENUINE OPINION: -1's INBOUND:

I appreciate cheese pizza because as someone diagnosed with mild autism, textures of certain foods can really set off my gag reflex. A LOT of the toppings I've seen mentioned aren't stuff I'd normally eat even off of pizza because of this issue. Cheese pizza is perfect on it's own. And to people who say it's "bland" or "boring" then you aren't getting good cheese pizza  :-/
Cheese pizza is only good when the cheese is actually white and stringy and isn't overcooked to Trump levels of orange
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Well-done New York pepperoni/cheese.
(12-18-2022, 11:47 AM)Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu Wrote: Fishsticks!

For the past years some shitposter on twitter complained about the lack of a frozen fishstick pizza. This year at 1 April Dr. Oetker finally gave in and made it reality

-snip-
They were avaliable in all german supermarkets for 2-6 weeks and it was heaven, i should make one myself again in the future
Nvm this shit is worse than reina
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
can i get uh
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(12-18-2022, 04:59 PM)Foxka Wrote:
Nvm this shit is worse than reina
:D
(12-18-2022, 02:01 PM)Damien Wrote: Textures of certain foods can really set off my gag reflex
Pussy shit right here :yawn:

get over it kid and eat a nice 4 meat pizza little baby bitch boy. 

cyr mrre fo rhte lpve of Hod
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(12-18-2022, 05:50 PM)VICE Wrote: can i get uh
WATCH OUT: THIS GUY DIPS HIS PIZZA IN CHOCO MILK
former admin2
(12-16-2022, 11:10 PM)real (2) Wrote: You are a tumor on society.
+1, we go way back. I invited him to my fornite lan party!
former admin2

For the past years some shitposter on twitter complained about the lack of a frozen fishstick pizza. This year at 1 April Dr. Oetker finally gave in and made it reality

They were avaliable in all german supermarkets for 2-6 weeks and it was heaven, i should make one myself again in the future
I can't even get mad at this shit because I love putting other things on my pizza like mozzerella sticks or pizza rolls so respect
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]