Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macca's Staff Application
Macca,

Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the blue crew!
Put in the work and has the pure motivation for co owner +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 for the memes!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I am incapable of providing an unbiased response because I am human so I used AI to help

---

Here is why Macca would make a great moderator:
+ Good Resource Intelligence skills

+ Demonstrated leadership potential

+ Good Relationships with players

+ Good social skills

+ Ability to move teams forward in a meaningful way

+ Most likely has a degree of humility and deference towards others

+ Willing to ask other team leaders if it is a good time for me to step in

+ Reasonable Standards of Communication

+ Flexible to different personalities/situations/types of players

Additional notes:

He’s used to understanding other languages

He’s easy to get along with and is very nice.

He’s not very interested in being influential

He doesn’t particularly care about the other players on the server

As admin he would probably be hard pressed to write more than a couple sentences in a text chat, making for a very friendly space. However, he would still be influential on his own because he is open to ideas and understands how everyone else on the server works.

He knows what makes for a good admin

He would love to help players, but doesn’t care about controlling them.

He understands how real-life social relations are done

It would be very easy for him to step back and let people come and go as they please, rather than just being an arbiter of where players go.

As well as this, he could easily step out of the way in case things get too chaotic and let other people take over.

This player would be someone who will make his space better, but doesn’t have all the ideals. Someone that will become popular if he just stands around, but be highly disliked if he exerts any power or tries to be too influential.

A good admin would make this space very well-run.

Although people would question the intelligence and skill level of this man, his passion and caring for the people on his server is evident and every server admin needs to remember to care for their fellow man.

To add to the drama, apparently he has no security settings on his secure server, and he writes the passwords on random post it notes he hides around his neck and hides in his pockets, and thinks that he's safe to upload his spam to the world

Thank you for reading my report!