Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Abuse in PH
I was on the server while this is happening. Sorry for the grammar errors and I will do my best to explain. 

Anyway, like Carson says, there were players that were doing mic spams which they got gagged with GOOD reasons. YOU got gagged because you were spamming in chat about "Donor Gate" and trolling which they warned you about before gagging, along with anyone else who was doing it. 
 Your screenshots are also out of context.

For the first three screenshots, the donors gagged with you for chat/mic spamming about "donor gates" and trolling. Simple as that.

For the last one of Pastor, he didn't threaten you or anyone ingame or discord and was complaining about it. He had warned you and others to read the rules of the server many times but you guys refused to listen. Of course, Pastor got annoyed so he left the server and complained in discord afterward. This is what I saw during that time. 
Discord:
[Image: _present_hunt___jingleberg_s_jolly_gmod_...qaffvFBotg]

Here is the evidences from my POV that I had post for another report:  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17666

Also, don't be mean to donors or anyone at all. This is PH where we want to chill and play, not deal with ppl who decided to be a jerk to others.

Thanks for reading, happy holidays.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
please do not troll on ph !! Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy
(12-19-2022, 12:06 AM)loxivit Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 12:04 AM)Salty Wrote: Please resubmit this form in 3-5 business days in the proper format... otherwise this shall be ignored!!!
DONOR GATE YOU ARE NOT STAFF

I paid for my rank; therefore, I am officially on the staff team. That was the deal I made with the De- I mean Dink's Gmod.
There is no abuse present here. You and the others were properly handled through our protocols.

If you choose to make another abuse thread please fill it out correctly next time. 

I'm gonna close this thread before even more thrilling comments can be added.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.