Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious suggestion no joke
Dear members of the GMOD Trouble in Terrorist Town community,

I wanted to propose a new rule for our server: limiting the play time of high skilled players and nerfing certain weapons that are commonly used by these players.
First and foremost, I believe this change will greatly improve the experience for casual players on our server. It can be intimidating and frustrating for newer or less skilled players to constantly be up against opponents who are using high skill weapons like the Deagle, SW, Bullshite, and all the snipers with ease. By limiting the play time of these players and nerfing their weapons, it will level the playing field and allow casual players to have a more enjoyable and competitive experience.

In addition to improving the server for casual players, this change could also help to prevent potential cheaters from using high skill weapons to their advantage. By nerfing these weapons, it will be more difficult for players to rely on them to win games, which may discourage some players from attempting to cheat.
Finally, I believe that this change could potentially lead to an increase in donations for our server. By creating a more welcoming and fair environment for casual players, we may attract more players to our server and encourage them to donate to help support it.

I understand that this change may not be popular with some of the high skilled players on our server, but I believe it is necessary for the overall health and enjoyment of the community. I encourage everyone to consider the benefits that this change could bring for casual players and the server as a whole.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

if you highlight this part, this is a chatgpt prompt lol

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
limit players to hk and huge
nice try Thayr. maybe you should be more interested in deep in learning some uh uh nevermind.
That's a lot of words, I can't read but it's a lot so it must be a smart suggestion
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You must have been inactive when aethor dominated the server with the mp9
worst ai generated word salad i've read so far this month
what prompt did you use to get this eye sore
why did the chicken cross the road
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
[Image: nicky.png?width=590&height=590]