Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye
Fuck
former admin2
(05-22-2017, 02:09 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Fuck

Also: Fuck
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Rip the only good ph player to come to TTT. bye bb love you
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(05-22-2017, 10:28 AM)Loco Wrote: This server sucks penis because dink doesn't care and the the majority of staff are pussies. There are some good staff but most people suck so, yeah. Sorry to be rude but im fed up with it. Theres for sure some amazing people here, but the server is aids and many staff are also.

I'm out this bitch

Who pissed in your cheerios?
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.

(05-22-2017, 04:17 PM)tjs65 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:28 AM)Loco Wrote: This server sucks penis because dink doesn't care and the the majority of staff are pussies. There are some good staff but most people suck so, yeah. Sorry to be rude but im fed up with it. Theres for sure some amazing people here, but the server is aids and many staff are also.

I'm out this bitch

Who pissed in your cheerios?
This guy did it to him

[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
[Image: iYOXpB3.gif]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(05-22-2017, 03:47 PM)Fozzy ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: Rip the only good ph player to come to TTT. bye bb love you

<3
Good thing i'm one of the good staff.  #humblebrag
Sorry to see you go man, I always had fun when you were around.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I better see or talk to you every now and then. I'll miss you bunches. Good luck with everything Noah ♥
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies