Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Bad Off-brand Soda
low 50s IQ player. +1 to ban
Just putting my two cents here, no definitive conclusion from me though.

Can't the staff just screencap the player to see if he has visible hacks on? Ofc some paid hacks have the option to make the screencap fail (show static) but i highly doubt a player that is on a new, level 0 steam account would pay for hacks. Unless it's a player that has been banned before & is just using an alt. But even then, there are a ton of tools that can identify alts via IP & even a hardware ban (i think, dont quote me on that last one). + It is quite suspicious that Soda is refusing to provide the handling staff with proof that they're not hacking.

Leaning onto the +1 side just because how they're acting on this thread but i guess we'll just have to see what the staff decide.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(01-01-2023, 04:48 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Watching the video …. How is he hacking? In most of the kills, he hears a prop taunt and kills them like in min 2:00 on the video.

-1 for ban unless there’s more evidence

Btw you should show your proof just in case you get banned
Pretty obvious with how they are killing props. They've been a pain in the past 2 days. Pending more video proof from others.
???????? ??????
(01-01-2023, 04:21 PM)sodapoppin Wrote: #1, wasnt hacking will show proof if i get banned
#2 stop kicking me im not hacking :)
#1 It wouldn’t make sense to show proof “after” the ban as this is a request to ban with evidence from one or two parties, not an immediate perma ban.
#2 If staff feel it’s right to kick based on any rule that displays it + “staff discretion” added with it for the rule, then that’s the rule.
At this point I request everyone with videos to post them.
(01-01-2023, 09:30 PM)chelllman Wrote: At this point I request everyone with videos to post them.
I have a 21 minute video of him with timestamps of him. Replying to this thread now. Upload is going to take an hour.

More proof: https://youtu.be/nrRJppVZRco

he was 21-3 by the time I hopped off to upload the evidence and create the timestamps.
???????? ??????
It’s dumbstone41 he’s not hacking
Okay after watching the video, I'm banning him for hacking. Clearly could see a prop through the wall.
The other PH admins can review this as well.