Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
§5LDRzilla999 Donor Abuse (Hacked?)
Offender's Name: §5LDRzilla999
Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:511192449

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Joined in and immediately gagged everyone, then proceeded to kick people for no reason.

When They Did It: 6:30 CT 1-1-2023

Potential Witnesses: SoulLuigi, ThaT

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): https://youtu.be/dtUtSKRrGmk

Other: Potentially hacked? idk.
???????? ??????
Not a chance he got hacked twice and coincidentally both of those times the supposed hacker abused his donor
+1 for supporter.
[Image: image.png]
(01-01-2023, 08:14 PM)Carson Wrote: Not a chance he got hacked twice and coincidentally both of those times the supposed hacker abused his donor
+1 for supporter.
Yeah, I don't believe he has twice either.
???????? ??????
Came in and first thing was a "!gag *"

+1 for supporter

Edit: as of now lrdzilla is streaming on Twitch so we can assume he was not hacked and it was intentional
[Image: unknown.png]
Not hacked. It seems he's just done playing on the server, so no point of having his donor status.
I woke up to a message about this so I went & got the logs he very much kick everyone strip this troublemaker of donor slap on that rare grey supporter role. +1

I should all so add that I think he is to be ban until the rank is removed they clearly can't be trusted.

Proof

Show Content
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
The first thing he does whenever he joins the server is “!gag * “ yeah get him out here.

+1 for supporter & month ban
Player has been banned for donor abuse.

Thanks very much for the evidence and you're hard work.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

[Image: SsNjLAE.png]

Opening this for one reply just to push the possum. Also

Your*
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]