Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 of 4, part 1
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
AzidoAzide Azide [Image: f341538d6092b98ba32c58ad45537267.svg][Image: 672f8aca9a57812526e1e5875916efbe.svg][Image: 464b4c2745e1dda6a86028d09bb8bbec.svg](STEAM_0:0:19604822)
Potential Witnesses: 
soulluigi, Harmelss potato
Reason to Ban: 
 Main: slur baiting
secondary: previous offenses (enhances slur baiting to ban)

Proof:

Other: (Optional)

it may very well be that I got the wrong person. However, I had told this player on previous occasions to not stir up trouble:
6/15. 11/30, 12/07, 12/28, and today at 01/02. it is to be  noted that he has passed 1 day ban for trolling/harassment. given the previous punishment and warnings against this player, the previous offenses were duly noted and a ban was issued, as warnings have already been issued to said player.

also this person was causing trouble as I was pursuant to a group of cheaters ( cheater group) that was also being a bunch of shits.  
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
User attempted an unban request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17742
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Honestly this ban is just going to run it's course. What he's quoting is a fairly famous South Park episode but at the time it was baiting. I don't think it really needs escalation. If anything the other people need bans. Well they did but they've been booted for other reasons. Anyway just leaving the day ban on.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]