Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drinkin water from a bleach bottle
i woke up 8 minutes ago this post is a mess just let it be

Steam/Forum Name: it's hard to just pin down one yall know

Discord Tag: bunniey#6969 until they change it

When did you first join the forums?: 04-01-2020

Have you met the minimum age requirement(18+)?: i have never met them in person no, seems like a nice guy though (but yes im over 18)

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: pretty much just wait for stuff to happen (and then yell at people when it does), plus obviously I'm good friends with the current staff so I know we'd work well together, despite us disagreeing on various things, which is probably good, adds perspective while still being cohesive, and I tend to have a pretty good bit of knowledge on when threads go too far and whatnot, all that jazz (comes from experience), honestly I don't expect to need to do too much too often, things have been pretty lax for a good bit (despite forum rep being a thing again cough cough)

and pizza parties

What made you decide to apply?: Re-applying after my previous application was denied because applications weren't open at that time, but also end of the school year is always a good time to up staffing duties here and there. Plus love community yknow

Anything else you would like to add?: I haven't been as active as I usually am recently because of work, but things are dying down now. Obvious history with rand stuff, but pretty much anyone can tell that things have died down with me quite a good bit for a hot minute. This might seem low effort, but it's mostly a reactionary role as nothing in the forums changes much like game servers and the discord

i will also make sure the forums never ever ever go down again
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
you're a cool guy rand but -1

i definitely would not be comfortable having you as staff
im not sure, i think you should have gotten it last time you applied (we all know how that went) but my concern is now that you have been dreadfully inactive except for AI generated shitposts for the most part. I supported the app last time though and you didn't drama relapse since then so I guess I can +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-21-2023, 05:02 PM)Foxka Wrote: im not sure, i think you should have gotten it last time you applied (we all know how that went) but my concern is now that you have been dreadfully inactive except for AI generated shitposts for the most part. I supported the app last time though and you didn't drama relapse since then so I guess I can +1
Yeah, I figure I should have started being active first and then applied, but as it's going to be a smaller team that everyone won't just get, figured I'd do it now. Honestly, it's just been nutty hours at work, but I've always had a tendency to be more active during summer anyway, especially once I start playing TTT again

-courtesy of milk(2)
-1 for first part of this sentence imo. 

you're rather inactive as stated, and i feel like forum staff that were assigned are more than enough to handle the occasional situation where they delete when normal ppl shitpost and not when their friends shitpost (;
(05-21-2023, 05:53 PM)voidzz Wrote: -1 for first part of this sentence imo. 

you're rather inactive as stated, and i feel like forum staff that were assigned are more than enough to handle the occasional situation where they delete when normal ppl shitpost and not when their friends shitpost (;
i don't understand what you are saying, are you saying i wouldn't be likely to delete stuff of my friends? that's just kind of a weird thing, every staffing stint i've had here in the past i was very good about treating my friends the same, and sometimes being more strict with them (for obvious "my friends are a bunch of trolls" reasons), so idk, unless you're saying something else and im misinterpreting

but also dont know which sentence you're talking about i think you forgot to quote something

-courtesy of milk(2)
(05-21-2023, 07:21 PM)bunniey Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 05:53 PM)voidzz Wrote: -1 for first part of this sentence imo. 

i don't understand what you are saying, are you saying i wouldn't be likely to delete stuff of my friends? that's just kind of a weird thing, every staffing stint i've had here in the past i was very good about treating my friends the same, and sometimes being more strict with them (for obvious "my friends are a bunch of trolls" reasons), so idk, unless you're saying something else and im misinterpreting

but also dont know which sentence you're talking about i think you forgot to quote something
yeah forums are retarded and it didnt embed (the quote i initially picked but i fucked it up) but it wasnt specifically for you, just a general statement
Hey Rand.
Respectfully I don't think you could be trusted to staff again. I know a lot of time has passed but with your extensive history I'm not convinced it's a good idea.
Sorry my friend, I wish you luck with your application
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
rand

you are a cool guy, but

you have a bad history

im gonna have to -1 you. sorry chief. see: Jammin, Icey

-1, reasons same as jammin, icey
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hello Rand, thank you for applying. Your application has been Denied. While we do think you have improved a lot and have chilled out, we don't believe now is the time to bring you back into staff team because of a lack of trust by staff and community members alike, along with inactivity