Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Ban Request 1.13.23
Offender's Name & Steam ID:

Name: THAT'S MY BULMA! | Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:446924697

Name: It is me Mario | Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208891565

Potential Witnesses: @Kickstone @Nuclear Trumpocalypse 

Reason to Ban: Constant Mic Spam/Soundboard Usage, Racist/Discriminatory Comments and Soundboard Quips, Gag/Mute evasion.

Proof: https://youtu.be/YZgLSoBUxGI
Other: This behavior got worse and persisted for over an hour. Me and Nuclear finally got them to leave by continuously mute/gag/kicking them.

As for at 1:30 in the video, I tried gagging It is me Mario by typing "!gag it is" and it gagged Bittergrace, It is me Mario, and It's Called Art. Hence me saying "Wooooow...". I quickly Ungagged both Bittergrace and Its Called Art because they did nothing wrong, and apologized for the confusion. It is during this time you can hear the first instance of racial comments come from THAT'S MY BULMA!, although in the moment, I was so focused on fixing my mistake, I didn't catch it. He ended up saying much worse things later on. If this is insufficient, I have a 33 minute video that is unedited aside from a trim that I can post that encompasses the majority of the situation.
A little bit of Whiskey, and a little underwhelmed.
[Image: eX9ZLhWP_o.png]
Well although this was up for a minute, they actually came back and apparently repeated this behavior and earned themselves a week ban. Considering this behavior isn't going to stop, gonna just give them what they want. Bopping both.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]