Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Trio of Teamers
Offender's Name: Khan, Thugnificent and Silva

Offender's SteamID: Khan(STEAM_0:0:535136054), Thugnificent(STEAM_0:1:152201348), Silva(STEAM_0:0:589233783

Potential Witnesses: @RawJar @The_Lucksman @Sulfolobus solfataricus @ISuckAtGames99PercentOfTheTime 

Reason to Ban: Teaming and RDMing

Proof: Damage and Shot logs and 2 Death Scenes . Unfortunately couldn't get any thing on Silva or get anything during the round as I was late to get my OBS pulled up before one of the donors kicked all 3 of them but you can clearly see the Khan and Thugnificent going around together with Khan killing me and then killing Thugnificent's T buddy. The last 30 seconds to a minute of the round was all three of them just messing with someone's body until one of the donor's kicked all 3 of them. Happened around 4:50 EST I believe or sometime around there on Inferno.
Looked back at the logs from the round and seems like pretty cut and dry teaming among the three of them. All three have been given a warn for Severe Teaming and banned for a day for reaching the 10 point threshold.

Thanks for the report!
[Image: b_560x95.png]