King Kleagle's Woeful Apology
i forgive you king kleagl;e
He seems legitimately remorseful over his actions. While I oppose an immediate unban, I do support a reduction. We do take these things seriously.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Obvious +1 on reduction, -1 on unban. Everyone has said it so yeah just don’t be dumb and have common sense about it.
bump
Yeah, come on guys it's felt like years now. Pretty please.
ngl that's pretty funny to have in a text hat, I didn't even know that was a real website.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ght=rubato
rubato got unbanned 3 days after his accident, id expect we could do the same for this guy (aka no reduction just unban)
Day 238: I have still yet to be unbanned from the TTT server. My vision becomes blurry from a lack of water. My only friend is Wilson the volleyball. I have attempted smoke signals to no avail. When oh when will this torment ever end?

Unbanned from the TTT server,
I am filled with joy and glee,
No more warnings or bans,
Just a chance to be free.

I've learned my lessons, I've paid my price,
I've earned my way back to the paradise,
Where I can play and have some fun,
With others, just like everyone.

The game of TTT is so much fun,
With the laughter, the excitement, everyone.
We work together, we play as a team,
Defeating the traitors, it's such a great dream.

So here's to the TTT server,
Where I'm unbanned and free,
Where I can play and have fun,
With all my friends, just wait and see!
You only been banned for 2 weeks so far (14 days as of 2-2-2023), give the admins some time to think. Repeatedly posting just to bump this isn't going to make that go any faster. Nor will making people think its been longer then it actually has been.
(02-02-2023, 02:52 PM)chibill Wrote: You only been banned for 2 weeks so far (14 days as of 2-2-2023), give the admins some time to think. Repeatedly posting just to bump this isn't going to make that go any faster. Nor will making people think its been longer then it actually has been.
Bro just really wants to play some Dinks. 

+1 for a full unban. Would've been for a reduction but come on, it's been 2 weeks for something that i personally view as a very minor offence.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]