King Kleagle's Woeful Apology
im retarded but still -1 outright unban
I generally don’t judge on names or profile info, but there are exceptions and this is one of them. With your Steam name, I do not trust you to not minge or be a racist troll. Hell, the name alone is kinda trolly.  I don’t expect a lot of the community to know what a Kleagle is, but here’s some literature
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-03-2023, 07:29 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I generally don’t judge on names or profile info, but there are exceptions and this is one of them. With your Steam name, I do not trust you to not minge or be a racist troll. Hell, the name alone is kinda trolly.  I don’t expect a lot of the community to know what a Kleagle is, but here’s some literature
Thx for sharing as most probably did not know that (myself included)! With that it already implies racism which I’m not a fan of being a colored male in the US. Tbh I am rethinking my choice to support the unban and I am now -1 to an unban.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
no.

racist name (see:didlo shwaaggins, literature link). also that shit is literally against gmod tos and pretty much every game TOS.

go away.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
The username "King Kleagle" has a strong, regal connotation that evokes a sense of power and authority. The repetition of the letter "K" in the name creates a memorable and distinctive moniker. Additionally, the use of the word "King" suggests confidence and leadership, while "Kleagle" has a unique and catchy sound to it. These elements combined make "King Kleagle" an excellent username that is both memorable and powerful. The alliteration and play on words in the name also add a playful and lighthearted tone, making it appealing and memorable to others.
I'm offended by the presumption that it's used to imply a racist connotation when the name hasn't been used since the 1920s. Over a hundred years ago it had been associated with a bad group of people however I have not once been racist to anyone on the server. I play as a monkey with a sheriff's hat and a cone covering my magnum dong and I like the name for its alliteration of my favorite letter. My username is not in question here nor are any racist actions. If they had been I'm sure I'd have received a ban for it months ago.
To add to that I'm not this guy (https://imgur.com/a/ygkou). I'm not so blatant as to be trying to offend the uneducated with a name that specifically goes after any particular group of people. There are a million other names that could be used that call for hatred or anger towards minorities and those with varying sexual preferences. Mine is a simple name that without in-depth knowledge or research on the topic would never come to light and would go on as being harmless and unique. If a name is to gain a better connotation and be transformed from something of hate into something for good then how are we to transform it without using it? It's not as if I have been logging in daily and calling people "Burnt jew" or "Fa##ot". In fact quite the opposite, I have been an upstanding member of the community.
lol yeah okay -1
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
ew no. I've only played a few hours of TTT and I know they allow a lot of shit over there but this reeks of bullshit. trying to actually defend your racist name? change the name to something not racist or gross. simple.
until then, hard pass. its a no from me dawg.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

So far our count has become

24Hours after Appeal
Ban -
Unban - (RawJar) (Duan) (SkullFire) (Uriel'is) (Mr. Kat) (Stoked)(Birddog)(Jammin)(Jawa)(Seadub)
Reduced - (Damien) (Chibill)(Nash)(Foxka)(gabe)(BillyBob)(RaiderHanks)(Slater)

2 weeks after the appeal
Ban - (Skullfire)(Biig_Sad)(Tiefling Lesbian)(unfortunatepossum)
Unban - (Voidz)(Ruby)(Laced Xanax)
Reduced -

Ban - 4
Unban - 14
Reduced - 8

I've already changed my name for those of you who are now upset about something that isn't even the issue. Won't let me change it on this site but y'all can check out my steam
(02-03-2023, 01:45 PM)King Kleagle Wrote: I'm offended by the presumption that it's used to imply a racist connotation when the name hasn't been used since the 1920s. 
My username is not in question here nor are any racist actions. If they had been I'm sure I'd have received a ban for it months ago. To add to that I'm not this guy

Mine is a simple name that without in-depth knowledge or research on the topic would never come to light and would go on as being harmless and unique. If a name is to gain a better connotation and be transformed from something of hate into something for good then how are we to transform it without using it? 
1) It's not the presumption of it being used to "imply" a racist connotation, it's literally the "definition" of a racist connotation. Even if it hasn't been used for a long time, doesn't make it right to fully justify it's term just because no one has "used" the word. It's saying, oh I can use the hard r slur because no one has used it in a few years or any other derogatory words/slurs. 

2) Even without in-depth knowledge/research, it doesn't make the definition of the word "harmless" as you stated. There's words that just shouldn't be transformed into something good whether you agree or disagree. Lots of derogatory slurs/words only have a certain definition that can only be associated with that definition or term and probably a majority of the people would agree that you couldn't associate those words with anything else with the history of the term. 

(02-03-2023, 02:51 PM)King Kleagle Wrote: Ban - 4
Unban - 14
Reduced - 8
Also, even if a majority vote for an unban/deduction in your ban, it's up to the admins to decide and their final decision. I wouldn't count these votes as a definitive answer. Take it with a grain of salt
Edit: I think you got your votes a little mixed up
he j alt evaded btw cuz he couldnt wait