Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important update
Good news everyone! The Slamin' Summer Hits list 2017 project is extremely close to being complete. At the time of this post, there are only 8 spots left on the list, bringing the grand total to 50 songs. 50 songs I believe should be more then sufficient for three months. Now since I'm at the point with the list, I'm thinking I should talk about a release date.

Originally the release date was going to be June 15th, but due to the progress, we might be seeing it drop as soon as Memorial Day Weekend, which is only 3 days away.

At this time, I'm generally not going to be accepting requests for songs, unless it's a brilliant queue that I didn't think of.

Final note, even if you do not have the ability to queue music, I recommend taking a look around, and you might get ideas about songs you might want to listen to this summer. Thank you.

~tons4583
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I haven't suggested a video yet so heres my suggestion. I bet you haven't done this yet.
[Image: original.gif]
(05-24-2017, 06:21 AM)StaleWater Wrote: I haven't suggested a video yet so heres my suggestion. I bet you haven't done this yet.

I'll tell you that last thing that would ever be on my list would be. Nice quality shit post.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]