Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tiefling lesbian for trusted 2023
(02-01-2023, 01:09 PM)Damien Wrote: The only concern now could be not using/not having a mic
i will blast skyrim guard voicelines over soundboard every time someone breaks a rule
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
im curious to see what reasons ppl have to -1, not using a mic is weird and def makes staffing harder but its ur decision ig

im neutral tho, havent played with you in a bit so idk
-1, You didn’t put the right color for donor. Denied.

+1, You’ve been decent like everyone has said, no issues from what I’ve seen in discord or ttt, know the rules, good involvement in discord and forums, and ban reports filled out with necessary info. Most of the people who replied have already said it so no need to repeat it. 

Good Luck on your staff app and change the color of donor or you get demoted within 48 hours of your promotion…

edit: change every color of rank or demoted within 2 hours of promotion…….
I guess the main question id bring up is, what has changed from your previous application?

I'm curious to that answer but even if full incorporation of the constructive criticism from your previous application has been taken into account, I just don't think enough time has passed to allow me to trust you.

I think from an operational standpoint there's no issues. You know how to play the game and have staffed other communities in the past. My issue is past temperaments and conflicts make it difficult to trust you.

On your previous application, multiple people advised waiting longer than the minimum 1 month cooldown to make a new application. The reason for that is to build up more trust within the community, via both staff members and playerbase alike.

I think you would do fine as a staff member and should be given a shot should you prove yourself trustworthy over the next few months. Until then I'm not ready to support you.

That being said, I also acknowledge that I've been dead as hell. My comments are made under the assumption that things have improved as recommended from the last application, but my opinion should nonetheless be weighed proportional to my inactivity. I've heard nothing bad, I've seen you be active as all hell in discord without causing issues as of late, and a few more months of that would open the door to more support.

Best of luck either way with your application. For me I am a -1 at this time.

Also happy birthday!!!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-01-2023, 07:13 PM)Jammin Wrote: I guess the main question id bring up is, what has changed from your previous application?
Mainly continued improvement on past concerns as others have mentioned, and further connecting with the community. I get that it's not been as long as some would like to see, and you have the right to feel how you will, but it's been several months since any notable conflict and I feel I've gotten a good handle on the issues that have been brought up in the past. Regardless, thank you for your input and birthday wishes.
From what I have heard you have been improving and that is what I like to hear. I am honestly still unsure how much I trust you but I am willing to put that aside in light of your improvements and give a +1 for a trusted role. I still feel you should have waited longer but I am down to give it a shot. Happy B day and good luck on the application.
Tiefling. before I add a plus one (from both across nad at the same side of the aisle), humor me (and any possible naysayer) .

question? how would you address criticism/critique/advice that differs from your take? I remember last time, one of the only (in my opinion relevant) critiques people had was that you would "dig heels" in when confronted with an opposing opinion/critique?

tentative +1 (based on other replies; I am confident that you have ammended the aforementioned problem. Just wanan verify).
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(02-01-2023, 08:32 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: question? how would you address criticism/critique/advice that differs from your take?  I remember last time, one of the only (in my opinion relevant) critiques people had was that you would "dig heels" in when confronted with an opposing opinion/critique?
My overall stance on this hasn't really changed; listen to and consider criticism that is constructive but explain my side of things. In my opinion, the issues in the past and what I've been improving has been with being overly combative in doing so.
-1. I think there hasn't been enough time since your last application to effect or prove any changes. I think you'll need more time to prove to people that you have effectively changed.
burp