Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garro power tripping pro russian admin
Hey ya'll, I'm not from around this server/forum/community, but recently joined your very nice PH server, there is a lot of fun people on there I can chat with, but the problem is that the is this weird admin Garro that is gags people for no reason and whenever he gets called out for it - he gags you for that as well. 

Can someone do something? 

His steamid: 76561198140291511

Also he seems to have a pro russia "Z" picture in his avatar, that explains why he so against freedom of speech.
Handled. Shouldnt happen again.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(02-18-2023, 05:34 AM)Kekelberg Wrote: Hey ya'll, I'm not from around this server/forum/community, but recently joined your very nice PH server, there is a lot of fun people on there I can chat with, but the problem is that the is this weird admin Garro that is gags people for no reason and whenever he gets called out for it - he gags you for that as well. 

Also he seems to have a pro russia "Z" picture in his avatar, that explains why he so against freedom of speech.
Pro russian? whats nationality have anything to do with this?
(02-18-2023, 05:38 AM)Mozamcheekzhere Wrote:
(02-18-2023, 05:34 AM)Kekelberg Wrote: Hey ya'll, I'm not from around this server/forum/community, but recently joined your very nice PH server, there is a lot of fun people on there I can chat with, but the problem is that the is this weird admin Garro that is gags people for no reason and whenever he gets called out for it - he gags you for that as well. 

Pro russian? whats nationality have anything to do with this?

He has a pro Z avatar, not nationality related, cruelty related
Heya!

Please follow the format found here.

Also, the symbol in Garro's avatar has nothing to do with how he staffs on the server and shouldn't be a subject of discussion on this thread.
So as Laced stated, use the format. Also please provide actual evidence of this abuse. Our staff member's SteamID is STEAM_0:1:90012891 as we use 32's. 

I appreciate you taking an interest in stopping the Tyranny that is Garro enforcing the rules but without evidence I can't exactly see anything. I'll leave this open so that you may fix it. If it's not fixed then it will be closed. BTW. Don't use this as a place to attack him for a simple profile picture. It's silly and doesn't really look good on anyone.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
So due to a few reasons I will be closing this.

One, there was no evidence brought from your end.

Two, the format wasn't fixed.

Three, the evidence that Garro provided me showed you hacking of all things. Btw lmao.

Four, uh get good and stop using hacks. 

So with my final answer to this being a resounding, get good you hacking scrub. Btw you're banned from the PH server. 

K Thanks bye.
SMH Mans archives a report and doesn't even lock it
Badmin Breadmin
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Why lock it when I can have my own personal maid Jammin The Money Man do it for me?