banned forever, no idea how :(
Ingame Name: LottieLottie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37641107

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Costant RDM / Mass Attempt RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: It has to be a case of mistaken identity. I would never do this. See below.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No, never!

Other:

I've only been able to play casually in the past, but since I recently learned how to add specific server's to my "Favorites", I've been playing a lot more. What really's made the difference was just one server: Dinkleberg's. I've really enjoyed the community and it was nice seeing the same names over and over again. A guy randomly gave me 50,000 credits which let me buy my first real skin, which was AWESOME. I logged on today to play and was completely shocked to see that not only was I banned, but I was banned forever! The report says I mass attempt RDMed? I have absolutely zero knowledge of this. For one, I would NEVER RDM, at least, not on purpose. I get killed more often than not just to be absolutely sure. My Karma has always been very high in game. Second of all, even if I had decided to Mass RDM, I'm not even good enough to probably do any real damage except against people who are afk, but I completely ignore them until Overtime whether I'm an inno or a T. I don't know if that's an official rule, but I've heard it before and it makes sense to me, so I abide by it. I had a really good day yesterday. I had no reason to RDM anyone, let alone mass rdm. I don't use jihad's, I don't know how to set up traps, I keep racking my brain trying to remember if I've maybe forgotten something, but I am absolutely positive that I RDMed no one, not a single person. I don't know how else to prove it except to come on here and plead my case. The only Mass RDM I remember from yesterday was from Plank, who I reported, for killing me along with 7 other innocents on Community Pool.

TL;DR: I would never do this. I always play by the rules. I do not rage quit. I miss Dinkleberg's. Please let me back on :(

This was something I witnessed on the server, but I did not take screenshots of the logs. I'm going to hop on the server and grab screenshots of the oldlogs. Sight tight for a moment.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-25-2017, 02:58 PM)Christian Wrote: This was something I witnessed on the server, but I did not take screenshots of the logs. I'm going to hop on the server and grab screenshots of the oldlogs. Sight tight for a moment.

Thank you!
Alright well I made a mistake it appears. I'll be posting the logs in a second.

Edit: So I looked over the logs, and I made a mistake. From what I saw was reckless Mass Attempt RDM, however 2 of those attempts were in the form of self defense. 1 player dmg'd you with an explosive barrel, the other was just in crossfire. I highlighted the logs that should of been apart of your slay / ban. Really you should be serving a week for the Attempt RDMx1, but I don't recall a report.

Tbh you might be getting an unban, sorry for the inconvenience. I've been running on a shitty sleep schedule, and I've been working my butt off on the server lol. I'll contact an Admin to see if they'll sign off your appeal.

[Image: JaWjgo6.jpg]

@Scoovie has signed off your appeal.

You've been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience again, that is 100% my fault.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-25-2017, 03:17 PM)Christian Wrote: Alright well I made a mistake it appears. I'll be posting the logs in a second.

Edit: So I looked over the logs, and I made a mistake. From what I saw was reckless Mass Attempt RDM, however 2 of those attempts were in the form of self defense. 1 player dmg'd you with an explosive barrel, the other was just in crossfire. I highlighted the logs that should of been apart of your slay / ban. Really you should be serving a week for the Attempt RDMx1, but I don't recall a report.

Tbh you might be getting an unban, sorry for the inconvenience. I've been running on a shitty sleep schedule, and I've been working my butt off on the server lol. I'll contact an Admin to see if they'll sign off your appeal.

[Image: JaWjgo6.jpg]

@Scoovie has signed off your appeal. You've been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience again, that is 100% my fault.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the timely response and the professionalism, you're doing just fine!