Mocha Unban Request
Hi again, I'd like to start off saying sorry for my previous warns, I'm not trying to give an excuse but just some context, similarly to my before post about 2 weeks ago when I got banned for saying some words I shouldn't have, before I took my break from the server a lot has changed and I was and am still used to the joking nature of what I said, and have been trying to change that, the previous offenses except for my first in the past couple months, (which I should and after past reflection have) I apologized and genuinely found regretful, despite partially disagreeing with the rules but moving on and accepting them as thats how rules go, in the future and as I have been I will continue to watch myself and keep certain phrases to myself if not rule them out of my vocabulary completely. I care for the server as my interactions with people and playtime might show, and would feel this ban if kept permanently would be personally disheartening to be restricted from interacting on it permanently. Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope for the best that comes out of this. 

----- Technical stuff is below -----

Ingame Name:
 Mocha :3

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210028961.

Who Banned You: (Demon)Skullfire

Reason For Ban: Told someone that they "touch kids" as a result of them killing me when I tabbed out. This is my 3rd ban for saying such so it was permanent

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Previously, about a year ago for technical mass rdm that one of the individuals included was a friend who joke reported. 2 Previous bans for saying out of pocket phrases and slips of words. (I'm bad at this forum stuff so I apologize for not linking them)
idk man if you didn't learn the first two times, what's going to be different this time
the previous times your reaction was that you shouldn't have been punished and that it wasn't a big deal, so your apology seems disingenuous
even if the perma is lifted, you should serve the 25 point ban
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(02-21-2023, 06:23 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: idk man if you didn't learn the first two times, what's going to be different this time
the previous times your reaction was that you shouldn't have been punished and that it wasn't a big deal, so your apology seems disingenuous
even if the perma is lifted, you should serve the 25 point ban

I understand how you feel, I do have some disagreements about the past bans for personal reasons, but despite that I understand bans are bans and I respect that and do apologize for acting out of line, I have asked constantly what things would get me warned or banned, one; to not catch another warn or ban and two; to make sure I don't infract anymore in the future, although you as my current situation shows I have not tried hard enough. Thank you though for putting the effort into responding as it does inform me on how I am seen by people who are newer to me and how the whole situation is seen from the outside.
In my opinion, this is the third infraction and most others would have been permaed after the second warn. I feel you need a break from the server and you need to learn the rules. The first time you were banned I was being lenient due to you not having caused many issues other than this but this being the third time I feel you should take a long break before coming back. -1 to the unban at this time.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(02-21-2023, 06:53 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: In my opinion, this is the third infraction and most others would have been permaed after the second warn. I feel you need a break from the server and you need to learn the rules. The first time you were banned I was being lenient due to you not having caused many issues other than this and otherwise you are not a bad person from what I have seen but this being the third time I feel you should take a long break before coming back. -1 to the unban at this time.

Thank you for putting the time and effort into sharing your thoughts on the matter.
Hi Mocha, 

First off,  this is your steam id. STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:124881616

Second off, it should be very obvious that you haven't learnt from your mistakes as you have had three separate warns about p*dophilia related issues in the past 4 months with your first warning occurring during November 22nd of last year. Your recent warns were for the beginning of this month with the same issue and now. I don't think that you should be unbanned for the lack of attention to the rules and the ignorance of the warnings we gave you. Clearly you don't find this an issue, but maybe with some time away, you'll come to find out it is. I also agree with Tiefling that this apology seems very disingenuous.

(02-21-2023, 07:05 PM)slater Wrote: Hi Mocha, 

First off,  this is your steam id. STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:124881616

Second off, it should be very obvious that you haven't learnt from your mistakes as you have had three separate warns about p*dophilia related issues in the past 4 months with your first warning occurring during November 22nd of last year. Your recent warns were for the beginning of this month with the same issue and now. I don't think that you should be unbanned for the lack of attention to the rules and the ignorance of the warnings we gave you. Clearly you don't find this an issue, but maybe with some time away, you'll come to find out it is. I also agree with Tiefling that this apology seems very disingenuous.

Thank you for your response, seeing a trend that thinks I should take a while before returning if allowed if future appeals allow so, thank you for the insight.
Unban denied.

You may appeal again on 3/26/23
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]