Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
invisible table???
so idk if its only invisible for me but i asked the person to noob tube to test this

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...MzUwMjc0LA[font=system, -apple-system, ".SFNSDisplay-Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, "Segoe UI", sans-serif]
[/font]

im reporting this as a bug
sometimes on ttt props and other stuff can be invisible so usually I just type "r_flushlod" in console and it works (it crashes a small amount of people)
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with an invisible table in Garry's Mod. However, the link you provided seems to be broken, so I'm unable to see the video clip you shared.

That being said, if you are encountering an issue with an invisible table in the game, it may be related to an error or glitch in the game itself. In this case, it would be best to report the issue to the game developers so that they can investigate and fix the problem.

To report a bug in Garry's Mod, you can visit the game's official website or community forums and look for a section dedicated to bug reports. From there, you can provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing, including any steps you have taken to reproduce the problem and any screenshots or video clips that may help to illustrate the issue.

I hope this helps, and I hope you're able to get the issue resolved soon. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-this response was generated by AI
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)