Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys
Lord Shitpost is Back sorta and all my friends quit playing this sever after the Rits stuff...and this server turned to shit ::( but I'm back.. bring back the free weapons and everyone rippe pissed off
Welcome back Kaiser!
Immediately after rejoining the community you try to start shit. Not off to a good start here bud.
Who are you?
(05-26-2017, 12:41 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote: Welcome back Kaiser!
(05-26-2017, 12:49 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Immediately after rejoining the community you try to start shit. Not off to a good start here bud.

I left The community for a while, and I miss all the good memories of the server like Gragle and me RDM'ing each other for fun, Lonely Thugg being cancerous, Sugoi being pretty chill as a mod (he got married though he lives an hour from me), everyone trying to kill Dink when he was a T, just because he's owner, I just miss the fun times of everyone hanging out and just being chill, I wasn't here for the entire thing with Ritz and whoever was involved, I did somehow get added to a groupchat with Ritz which I never said anything in. I hate how people left just because Rippe did whatever he did to piss people off. I miss propkilling the old regulars. DudeWrath, Twerkgod, Ziran, he'll even Ted and Trevor and Nopleez when they called me on my cellphone. I miss Minato (Can't spell his name for shit but he's always vaping without a shirt on snapchat) I just wish things were what they used to be my into was me hoping back into the server and screwing around. oh yeah Tyler, I know Lycan still plays, and Obijuan are chill too. I wouldn't mind going back and wasting my time with everyone again. Didn't mean to cause or start shit with my post earlier I just miss the good times I had with everyone. Fish, Monkeydog, Setro, Stringray, we all had some pretty good and bad times togethe rbut damn, hardly anyone I remember plays. oh and 50shadesofsammy rip